Name/age/personal Tumblr? Catherine/21 — catherinehepburn.tumblr.com
Where are you from? San Diego
How often do you go to Disneyland? My boyfriend James and I try to make a trip at least twice a month if not more, depending on how much money we have at the time. I would go every other day if I could!
How old were you when you first went to Disneyland? I was 2 or 3 years old :3
What kind of Annual Pass do you have? Premium, baby!
What are your favorite attractions at Disneyland? Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Jungle Cruise, The Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones Adventure, & Space Mountain (I seriously can’t pick just one, haha!)
What are some things that are a must for a Disneyland trip?
- First visit? Birthday? Anniversary? Engaged? Just married? Just graduated? Celebrating anything special? Stop by City Hall for a special pin specifically for your special occasion!
- Go on all the big rides first - i.e. Space Mountain, Star Tours, Matterhorn, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Indiana Jones Adventure - the lines get longer throughout the day, otherwise you should Fast Pass ‘em as early as you can
- Big Thunder Ranch BBQ is my favorite place to grub - outdoor, all you can eat, with live entertainment!
- Don’t miss the Dole Whip stand in Adventureland and get a Dole Whip float or the classic Dole Whip, and stop by the Enchanted Tiki Room while you enjoy your tasty treat!
- Pick a spot in front of the castle and stay posted there at least an 30 minutes to 1 hour before the fireworks start, that way you’ll have the perfect view - grab a snack from one of the nearby cart vendors: a turkey leg, popcorn, a churro, whatever you like!
- Keep an eye out for hidden Mickeys - they’re everywhere in the park and on attractions — this is also a fun game to play with a group of people.
- I’ve got so much more to add, but I’ll probably do that sometime soon, haha!
Do you do Tumblr meetups at the parks? Most definitely! I haven’t done any official “meet here at a specific time” meetups, but if you’re ever visiting the parks while I’m there and want to meetup, hit me up on Twitter and we can plan something out! I love meeting new people and having adventures :]
Do you have other FuckYeahDisneyland-related websites? Yes! I run FuckYeahCalifornia-Adventure, FuckYeahDowntownDisney, & DisneylandGradNights on Tumblr, I’m on Twitter: @fyeahdisneyland, and I’m on Foursquare: @fyeahdisneyland (I use Foursquare solely for Disneyland/DCA check-ins and tips)
Are you on Facebook? YES! FuckYeahDisneyland is on Facebook, too — go ahead and give it a “like”! (And have a look around, there are some cool photos and posts I update on there)
Is there any way I can contribute to or support FuckYeahDisneyland? Most definitely! You’re already a part of FuckYeahDisneyland if you follow the page, submit memories, and reblog/like posts! You may also make donations on PayPal — I love doing giveaways and contests, but it does end up costing a lot, so any donations are a big help! You can look up my account: firstname.lastname@example.org